UNPLANNED!
Friday night was a LATE night after a full day of go-carting at Mt Olympus so I had forgotten to bring my phone in from the van. Saturday morning I ran out to get it and found several messages with one being from Dad. Turned out that he had a delivery to Wild Rose (of all places!) and he had a day "off" so he headed out to the fair to surprise Loren (who was singing with JUST US) and then came out to our place for supper and stayed until lunch today (Sunday). Very special time that couldn't have been arranged but just happened!

5 comments:
Nice picture.
Very nice, how that turned out!
What a great picture!!!!!!!!!!! So happy it worked out!
How wonderful & how timely, I am sure he was very happy as well as you all too....
A great picture
Aunt Elaine
Happy for all! :-)
Post a Comment