The entire sixth grade class took a field trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum. Since the school needed a limited number of chaperones and they were taking them on a first come first serve basis, Trevor insisted that I return my request immediately!! I am taking advantage of the fact that he still wants me to come along (and even sits with me on the bus yet!!).
I was in"charge" of a group of four boys. Ahhh...what fun! All of them had a great interest in science so it made it so fun to tour the museum hearing their excitement over each floor. Sadly, due to our two hour bus ride (each way), our time was limited to 30 minutes per floor followed by an IMAX show. Trevor's favorite part of the museum was the butterfly room...he had several butterflies on him at one time while some students tried to avoid getting any on them at all!
It was a day full of history and education and fun.....and, of course, great photos!
3 comments:
That place looks fun!
fun when our child still wants us...Isaac says its embarrassing...yet he seem pretty happy to see me when I helped out the other day....neat museum/time for you both.
I can't imagine riding the bus that long with a bunch of excited kids. Did you take ear plugs?
Post a Comment