Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun Thanksgiving Treats


Happy Thanksgiving! I love to find little treats that the kids and I can make together for their class. Emily and Erin helped me make little acorns using donut holes, chocolate frosting and heath chips with a pretzel "stem". They turned out really cute!! This afternoon I completed the next baking project...making a cake that looks like a cooked turkey! Trevor and I came across the idea on Family Fun magazine's website and decided it would be just the thing to make for our Thanksgiving Day meal with Terry's family! It turned out kind of cute!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janice said...

Cute... and looks tasty too.

Janna said...

u DID it, very cute, good to chat with you today. Happy Thanksgiving.

Heather S said...

LOVE the acorns!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

What is sticking out of the poor turkey's hinder? Cake pieces or.... LOL! Very cute!