2000-2010
We bought our home and 8.5 acres in August of 2000 when Trevor was a year and a half old. Terry fell in love with the land, woods and trail going down to a pond. I saw potential in the house and loved the lawn. After moving in and actually SEEING what needed to be done (HIGH heating bills, etc.), Terry was starting to wonder where I had seen the potential. However, after ten years, a lot of sweat and maybe a fair amount of tears, I am happy to call this our home. It's not new, it's not large and it's not fancy.....but it is our COUNTRY HOME. After working so hard on the house (inside and out), the shed, the landscaping (some say I will never stop adding to it!!) it is good to look back over past pictures to see just what we started with and what we have now. Tjis is the longest I have ever lived anywhere and hope to remain settled here for a long time to come! HOME SWEET HOME!


4 comments:
All that hard work pays off when you see the end results. Looks nice!
you have done alot, its looks great. Isn't it wonderful to feel like your home is the best place to be??? This came from G'pa...he was always content at home and to go back home.
It is home and we have fun doing things when Terry isn't there...like painting!!! Very nice place and I like it very much....MOM
Wonderful!!! Although I understand - seems we've lived our whole married life in some state of remodel! Always fun when the end result is accomplished!
Post a Comment