Our kindergarten teacher has a tradition of making these "pumpkins" each year using a roll of toilet paper, crumpled paper lunch bag, green felt leaves and a green pipe cleaner. I have saved each of the kids' pumpkins and sit them out each fall. I wonder if teachers know how much these little projects mean to to not only the students, but also the parents....especially those like me that hold on to EVERYTHING! Happy fall to each of you!
4 comments:
I forgot about those! LOVE 'em...if only I can remember them when some day I am wishing for something to do :)
too cute, so simple :)
Cute and Special, I have little birdhouse thingy that my kids made and are keeping from thier Kindergarten class....fun keepsakes. Happy Fall to you and yours.........Williams Bunch
cute! i made one of these in 1st grade and gave it to my grandma. Every year she still puts it out. :)))
Post a Comment