Trevor was setting up at a local gun show with Terry (he is earning college $$!!!) so I asked the girls what they would like to do on Saturday. They both agreed that we should scrapbook.....so we invited a few others down to join us. Mom was the only one that could make it.....I didn't get a ton done but it was a fun day, nonetheless. The night before, I was out to a scrapbook crop and I found the signs in the pictures posted on our front door, porch door and on the table. I'm thinking Emily and Erin were quite excited about our "crop"?!
A quiet life filled to the brim with love & joy combined with the laughter that accompanies a growing family.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Girls Day....
Trevor was setting up at a local gun show with Terry (he is earning college $$!!!) so I asked the girls what they would like to do on Saturday. They both agreed that we should scrapbook.....so we invited a few others down to join us. Mom was the only one that could make it.....I didn't get a ton done but it was a fun day, nonetheless. The night before, I was out to a scrapbook crop and I found the signs in the pictures posted on our front door, porch door and on the table. I'm thinking Emily and Erin were quite excited about our "crop"?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment