Anyone who skis or snowboards knows that the cost can quickly add up every time you hit the trails. This year, after much consideration, we decided to do a season pass for Trevor and Erin to our local ski hill. Wouldn't you know, this would be the year that we aren't getting much in the way of snow! Thankfully, they do make snow out there, so we have already gone four times this winter with our goal being getting them out there at least 10 times. These pictures were taken the first time out.....with the temps hitting 40* that day.
We bought Erin a pair of used skis at a ski swap back in October and she is renting the same pair of boots all season so she has been enjoying using the same equipment every time we head out. They are both doing very well out there.....while I hold a table in the warming house!


2 comments:
Looks like they had fun at Nordic. Our boys were thrilled there was finally enough snow too for us to go skiing.
Looks like fun! Wish I could enjoy it... but I will drink hot choc with Em!!! :)
Post a Comment