A quiet life filled to the brim with love & joy combined with the laughter that accompanies a growing family.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Beatlemania
Last week, Trevor's middle school choirs (6th, 7th & 8th grades) presented a Beatlemania concert. This is the first year our middle school has done a 6th grade choir and our director has done a marvelous job with them. It was so fun to listen to their improvement from December to May! The program started out with all three grades singing the first few verses of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band followed by the 6th graders singing When I'm Sixty-Four and Hello, Good-bye. The combined choirs closed the show with the end of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Goodnight. Next year, the current 6th grade choir will nearly double in size - SING ON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I missed it! I love to go the kid's concerts... :(
Post a Comment