I have (finally) completed my project in the stairway to Trev's room. I got an old wooden ladder from my father-in-law and my hubby hung it up for me. After a lot of collecting, I finally have MOST of our ancestors photos so I could hang them on the rungs of the ladder. I put the extras in an old window from (from Mom's attic in her old garage) and hung that on the next wall. The lettering that Mom made me (a long time ago) are finally up below the window frame.
Another treasure, is an old phonograph (1930s) that I got at a garage sale this summer for.....$1!!
At preps this year, my mother-in-law came home with an OLD suitcase belonging to someone I remember from my childhood. I am using it to store old photos, song books, etc.
Finally, while searching for a ladder at my in-laws, I also found an old metal lunch box that I, of course, promptly asked for. Dad asked if I would want another one - YES!! As of now, they are sitting on top of my pantry (a repurposed computer armoire after the old computer passed on!) in the kitchen.
3 comments:
that was a steal...$1!!!! Like all you have done...keep on blogging. love,me
nice to see your done project of the pictures...can't wait to see it in person
I love your wall words!!!! I have a few in our home, too!!!
Post a Comment